Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ró's Very Simple Haircare Routine

Hello Fabulous Internet!
My haircare routine is very simple as my hair isn't very long (its about chest length), I don't have a sensitive scalp and my hair isn't very greasy. I wash my hair twice a week and in between washes I use dry shampoo (I don't know where I would be without it).


Currently I am using Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Shampoo and Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Conditioner. I really enjoy the shampoo as it is tingly on my scalp and is gentle. I have quiet thick hair and this conditioner does the job wonderfully. I normally don't keep repurchasing the same shampoo or conditioner as I haven't found one that I love and can't live without.


If I have been using a lot of heat on my hair or if I think if needs a bit more nourishment, I will get some coconut oil and rub it through my hair and put it up in a bun. I can leave this in my hair for 20 minutes or overnight. After I wash it out, shampoo and condition my hair, my hair feels o soft and healthy. (This coconut oil I picked up in Tesco).


After I get out of the shower, I get an old cotton T-shirt and wrap my hair in it, this helps your hair to dry quicker. I spray between 4-6 pumps of Montibel.lo Smart Touch + Treatment and I distribute it all over my hair. It makes it easier to brush out. After I have brushes my hair fully out and fixed my parting, I get a pea sized amount of Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment and concentrate it to the ends of my hair. If I have time I will leave my hair to air dry but if I am in a hurry I will blow dry it.

These are the two hair brushes I use (I think I got them in Primark/Pennies).
I use Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean & Classic when my hair becomes slightly greasy. I normally spray some into my hair the night before as the white marks never seem to go away if I do it that morning.

See you,

My Blog: totallyro.blogspot.ie




No comments:

Post a Comment