Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Accessories Necklaces and Bracelets

Hello Fabulous Internet!
This Summer I have been wearing a lot of jewellery. My school is very strict on uniform, makeup and jewellery. So during the Summer is when I get to wear as many necklaces and bracelets as I want. Here are a few pieces I like to wear.

I really love wearing this necklace as it has my birthstone and it is an angel. 


I got this necklace from Topshop for €5 (I know, a steal). I love wearing this with one of my shirts. it is one of those really long chains.
My dad got me this when he went to Australia and the colours from the shell is so beautiful.
I got this Thomas Sabo bracelet when I was younger and I have started to wear it a lot more recently. I really need to add more charms to it though! 
This has been a new addition to my jewellery and I have been wearing it nearly every day for the last month. I really love the saying on this bracelet 'It is what it is', I feel like it speaks to me.
Of course I have to put in this TS bracelet which I got when I went to see Taylor Swift in Dublin. I love the way it is so casual and easy to wear.

Some of these I wear everyday, I feel jewellery in general can change or enhance an outfit. 
What necklaces or bracelets do you like to wear?
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment